I can’t believe its almost 2017 and my blog is 9 months old!
So much has happened this year- there has been a lot of change. Most of it has been good change.
In the last 12 months:
– I worked in 2 new roles in schools working with primary age children with special educational needs.
– I left to become a social media manager and writer and leave teaching- a massive change and hopefully has been for the good. I now have my own website and have written for different charities and publications and this is so exciting.
– I went to Prague with my Dad for his 60th birthday and we had lots of fun visiting the castle. I also went to the sea side with my best friends family and her children and we had lots of lazy summer day fun, including visiting seals off the coast of England!
– I saw several awesome shows at the theatre- my other love: Motown the Musical, In the Heights, Guys and Dolls with Rebel Wilson (for my birthday with Katie), Wonder.land at the National Theatre, Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time and Dreamgirls the Musical. All were fab. I am very lucky to live in a country where I can see all of these amazing shows and loved them.
– 2 of my cousins got married this year which has been really amazing celebrating family weddings with those I love.
– I have been blessed with wonderful people in my life-you know who you are 🙂
Of course there have been hard times but writing and experiencing and sharing has been so wonderful. My bipolar and anxiety have at times been difficult in terms of panic attacks but I am generally much better and healthier at the moment.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy year ahead.