Thank you so much to Ashley Leia at Mental Health at Home who writes amazing articles about her experience of mental health and beyond, for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I love reading your blog Ashley!
The Rules of the award:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
5. Answer the questions you were asked
6. Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify
7. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
8. Share a link to your best post(s)
My Nominations: All of these blogs have amazing stories about mental health and I’ve learned a lot from them, many I interact with on an almost daily basis. I love being a part of our mental health blogging community.
- Beckie’s Mental Mess
- Casey Elizabeth at This Bipolar Brat
Kimberly at This Girls Got Curves
- Kathi at Its OK not to be OK
- Alexis Rose at Untangled
5.Tina at A Journey of a Lifetime
3 Things about me:
I went to drama school for my Masters degree (grad school)
I have travelled to India and volunteered in Ghana in a school and NGO.
I love writing and blogging… my first blog was on Blogger!
My answers to Ashley’s 5 questions:
- As a one line euology- ‘ she gave to others with kindness’
- My most funny toilet experience was in Ghana… with a wooden shed, no plumbing and no toilet roll or flush….
3. My favourite farm animal are baby lambs or piglets
4. I would really like to visit America, particularly New York
5. Strangest food item would be an African dish called teazet… which is savoury porridge and meat.
5 questions for my nominees:
- What motivated you to blog about mental health?
2. If you could be one book character who would you be?
3.What makes you laugh uncontrollably?
4. If you could ask someone to act as you in the film of your life- who would you choose?
5. Whats at the top of your bucket list?
My Favourite Post Link: